The calf stretch is such a good healthy stretch and it is so easy to do;
- Sit comfortably against a wall, on the floor, with your affected leg stretched out in front of you.
- Loop a towel around the ball of your foot. Hold the ends of the towel tightly to avoid slipping. If a towel is too cumbersome, use a belt or band.
- Pull the towel toward you gradually keeping the leg straight.
- Hold stretches for 30 seconds each for the best result, unless you experience pain.
- Repeat 3 times each time you complete this stretch.